Registered Nurse - Home Health - $10,000 Sign On Bonus
Provides, coordinates and directs the provision of home health nursing services and case management processes according to the assigned patient’s individualized plan of care based on agency policies and procedures, through the competent application of nursing process.
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work for the company.
- a. Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) documents the following: The mutual recognition model of nurse licensure allows a nurse to have one license (in his or her state of residency) and to practice in other states (both physical and electronic), subject to each state’s practice law and regulation. Nurses must legally reside in an NLC state to be eligible to have a multi-state license.
- Current CPR certification.
- One (1+) year of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Demonstrates knowledge of Federal/State rules and regulations, ACHC standards, and other regulatory requirements.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance.
- Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names, password concepts, internet, email, navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effective use of navigation buttons and tool bars, ability to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.