Administrative AssistantBiloxi, MS Area Jobs
Now hiring Administrative Assistant for long term care facility in the Gulfport area. Healthcare setting experience preferred. Room for advancement.
Responsibilities may include
- Answer multi-line phone system and take appointments or direct calls to the appropriate party
- Greet patients when they arrive at the office and provide them with any necessary paperwork or other information
- Collect co-pays and other fees required prior to the office visit or treatment
- Direct patients to the lab area for scheduled blood work and other testing
- Verify insurance coverage and assist the billing department with processing claims
- Schedule appointments and confirm appointments two days in advance
- Assist patients with re-scheduling appointments and other scheduling issues
- Communicate test results to patients when directed by physicians or nursing professionals
- Inform patients of credit card declines and other billing issues
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.