Digital Campaign SpecialistBiloxi Sun Herald
This person works closely with the client success strategists (CSS) and isresponsible for the accurate and efficient trafficking of digital campaigns. They will initiatethe reporting process by adding data to the reporting templates and then submitting the reports to the CSS who will then handle analysis and client delivery. Also responsible for billing. Responsible for billing digital orders in the advertising system and working with Finance on regular digital auditing (cross-check duties) to ensure that billing and fulfillment are synchronized. Discrepancies will be reported to the appropriate work group.
● Creation of tracking mechanisms (retargeting pixels, conversion pixels, UTMs, proxy urls, call tracking numbers, etc.) for all digital campaigns.
● Responsible for the placement, management and optimization of digital marketing campaigns across all solutions sets, including owned and operated sites, audience extension solutions, native, email marketing, digital services including reputation management, social media management and SEO, etc.
● Initiate the reporting process by adding the data to the reporting template and submitting to the client success team for analysis in a timely manner
● Handle digital auditing/cross-check duties including those sent from finance
● Other duties to support the sales process as needed
● Trafficking of all digital campaigns
● Maintain a “client first” approach
● Attention to detail, analytical, and strong time management and organization skills
● Knowledge of online advertising/sales processes and related internet technologies.
● Experience with vendor products and digital ad-delivery tools.
● Strong communication skills
● Experience with technical development across multiple platforms
● Understand the greater digital landscape (online banners, mobile, digital analytics, search, etc.).