Strategic Automotive Media Consultant
Biloxi Sun Herald
Posted on October 19, 2017
The Strategic Automotive Media Consultant drives digital-first multi-media account growth for large automotive accounts in and out of market. Following the sales process; identifying qualified prospects, understanding their needs and crafting customized solutions to meet customer needs. Strategic Automotive Media Consultants understand our solutions, particularly digital & direct marketing and partner with experts to provide ROI for customers.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Understand and assess and develop plans for areas for growth (cross-sell/up-sell/new customers) within the automotive industry and assigned geography.
- Create proposals after gaining a complete understanding of the client’s needs through a thorough CIA
- Communicate the ROI of the solution and educate the client on the solution, as needed
- Actively manage relationship by reporting campaign results to ensure client satisfaction and identify follow-up opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell
- Target and build relationships with existing clients and potential clients within the local and regional market
Key Competencies Desired:
- Able to identify and capture new business revenue
- Understands each client and their unique business needs in order to provide ROI-impactful solutions
- Exhibits technical competency, e.g. updating our CRM, creating client-ready proposals in PowerPoint, etc..
- Researches and provides insights to the clients
- Attends local chamber events and networking events to become clear media leader in territory
- Has deep understanding of local market & competitive landscape
Additional Skills/Professional Characteristics Preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required
- 2+ years relevant experience; digital media experience preferred
- MS Office; strong technical competency (i.e. use of a CRM system, Power Point, etc)
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation and insurance required