Marketing ManagerDavis & Crump
Founded in 1984, Davis & Crump is a premier personal injury law firm in historic downtown Gulfport
Mississippi. Our attorneys represent individuals and families nationwide who have suffered serious
injuries or wrongful death. We’re a law firm of real people, who have worked all of our professional lives
to help others. With over 55 staff members, you’ll join a large and growing team of passionate
individuals all working towards the greater good. To learn more about us, visit www.daviscrump.com .
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Assists with the creation, implementation, and management of an effective marketing strategy
for the company. Evaluates and reports on results including everything from budgets to client
- Updates and maintains the website, including creating new content, blogging and responding to
clients’ messages or questions.
- Manages all aspects of social media marketing by creating content, taking photos, posting
company updates, interacting with clients and other businesses, through Facebook, Twitter,
Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube and Vimeo.
- Designs internal and external marketing materials in print and digital. Examples include items
such as brochures, newsletters, mailers, posters, signs, flyers, training documents, invitations,
and mass email communication. Also responsible for creating press releases.
- Plans social functions for the law firm including attorney parties, employee events, golf and
sport outings, Mardi Gras events, and Christmas parties.
- Updates and maintains a large, detailed contact list for attorneys to be used for mailing things
such as newsletters, brochures, Christmas cards and baskets.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, PR or related field.
- 2 to 3 years related experience in advertising, marketing or public relations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office applications.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and initiatives.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills to build relationships and foster trust at all
- Knowledge of Word Press, Google Analytics and Hootsuite a plus.
- Understanding of social networks, content development and best practices.