Tech Support Analyst-Journey
AV Support Analyst
East Carolina University
Information Technology and Computing Services (ITCS) is the central agency that supports enterprise-wide computing at East Carolina University. ITCS, through innovative information technology initiatives and service, provides opportunities for the ECU community to excel in teaching, research, and service using state- of-the-market technology and collaborative environments. ITCS is first and foremost committed to providing excellent information technology support for faculty, staff, and students. ITCS partners with campus departments, other universities, and industry to make strategic investments in information technology infrastructure that will help maintain a competitive advantage in administrative applications, faculty research, and outreach to the state and nation. We will achieve this through increasing the core functions and deploying appropriate technology throughout the university.
The AV services and support team collaborates with faculty, staff, and students to provide resources and support for educational technologies including but not limited to audiovisual technology in conference rooms and classrooms.
As a AV Support Analyst, you handle these tasks:
- Provide support for Audio Visual (AV) technology
- Completes Diagnostic testing, evaluation, and repair of AV equipment
- Assist with AV inventory
- Conducts bi-annual preventive maintenance on AV systems
- Assist and provide support for AV operational projects
- Provides backup support as required
While working as a AV Support Analyst, enjoy these perks:
- Generous leave time and paid state holidays
- Attractive pension plan
- Tuition benefits
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- See additional information about working at ECU: https://working-at.ecu.edu/
We are looking for a candidate with these preferred skills:
- Video conferencing
- Lecture capture
- Video network resources
- AV software and hardware
- Computer software and hardware
- TCP/IP networking
- Troubleshooting skills
- Customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- AV industry certifications such as InfoComm, Crestron, Bi-amp, and Extron are preferred
Additional details about the position, including the full job description, qualifications, and instructions for submitting application materials may be found by accessing this link: https://ecu.peopleadmin.com/. Applicants must complete a candidate profile online via the PeopleAdmin system and submit the documents requested in order to be considered for the position.
East Carolina University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Visit this job posting at https://ecu.peopleadmin.com/postings/55316