HVAC TechnicianGCR, INC
Responsible for the maintenance, service and repair of HVAC, chiller, boiler, DDC controls and refrigeration systems. Diagnose (troubleshoot) malfunctioning HVAC, refrigeration, chiller & boiler systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem. Perform scheduled Preventive Maintenance (PM) inspections and associated servicing on HVAC, refrigeration, chiller & boiler systems. Perform all service order work in a timely manner and ensure facilities, structures, and installed equipment and systems are restored to a safe, normal working condition and function properly. Accurately complete all work orders using electronic and/or hard copy means of documentation, ensuring they contain required information for documentation of response, parts, materials and labor hours. Maintain effective communication with staff, Project Management/Supervision/Employees and customers. Perform all duties in compliance with National Electric Code, OSHA, EM 385 to include arc flash, lock out / tag out and Federal, State, Local instructions and laws.
Perform other duties as assigned by the Project Manager Mandatory:
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years' experience in the HVAC industry with the demonstrated ability to successfully perform the essential requirements of this position.
- Possess a valid State driver's license and have reliable transportation.
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Be able to speak, read and comprehend the English language.
- Successfully pass and maintain a National Agency /Security Background Check.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer/DFWP/VEVRAA Federal Contractor and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Protected Veterans Invited to Apply.