Room AttendantHollywood Casino Gulf Coast
At Hollywood Casino Gulf Coast we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
- Performs all duties required to ensure that rooms are kept clean (i.e. vacuuming, dusting, glass cleaning, sanitizing bathrooms, changing linens, etc.).
- Notifies Housekeeping Dispatcher or Supervisor when any repairs are necessary.
- Ensures that each room is properly stocked.
- Ensures everything in guest room is in proper working order.
- Ensures linens and terry are without defect.
- Exhibits a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing with customers and fellow cast members.
- Any and all duties as assigned by your Supervisor or a member of management.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other cast members of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Prior hotel experience preferred.
- Good communication skills required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the cast member is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and talk or hear. The cast member is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The cast member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Must be able to bend 20 percent from the waist, stand/walk 40 percent and lift 20 percent.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the cast member is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Something to leave you with: If you're truly committed to a red-carpet service culture, then you need a team that is just as dedicated in pursuing that vision. Penn National Gaming is the place where we empower our cast members to deliver that WOW factor to our guests and in turn we will provide them an opportunity to build an "A" list career portfolio. You will soon understand why "It's Good To Be PENN!"