Materials ManagerHuber Corporation
Gulfport Manufacturing company seeking Materials Manager position.
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Managing flow of materials to support production
- Manage Shop Floor Control, Purchasing, Service Parts, and receiving
- Manage Inventory
- Vendor disposition
Ideal candidate requirements:
- 5-10+ years experience in the above areas
- B.S. Degree or AA degree with related experience
- Strong Analytical knowledge
- Computer skills - Proficient in Excel
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
This company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation. This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex. The law also makes it illegal to retaliate against a person because the person complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination investigation or lawsuit.