CDL DriverInterior Exterior Building Supply
Interior Exterior Building Supply Gulfport Branch is currently taking applications for the following position: CDL Drivers (Class A or B) Boom experience desired to make local deliveries (no overnight trips). Repetitive (sometimes heavy) lifting required. Applicants must have clean MVR.
We offer a competitive salary, health insurance, 401k, stocking & safety incentive, paid holidays and much more.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Responsibilities (may include)
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations