Recreation DirectorJackson County
Jackson County Board of Supervisors is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Recreation Director.
This position will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Parks and Recreation Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and develop park and playground areas that will best serve the widest interest of the County.
- Oversee and manage the overall functions of the Golf Course and budget, employ and assign new personnel.
- Plan, coordinate, initiate, design, structure, and maintain all amenities of the Parks and Recreation Department (football, softball fields, walking tracks, tennis courts, soccer fields, etc.).
- Assign work areas ensuring maximum use of available personnel.
- Prepare budget and monitor expenditures to ensure maintenance of expenses are within budgetary restrictions for the Recreation Department and Golf Course.
- Coordinate set up for all Voting precincts throughout the County.
A minimum of five (5) years experience in park and playground planning development and management is required.
Starting salary is $29.73 per hour.
Equal Opportunity Employer.