Lead Diesel Mechanics & MechanicsWaste Pro
Lead Diesel Mechanics & Mechanics
Waste Pro offers a comprehensive pay range with hourly rates from $22.00 - $28.00 per hour based on proven skills & capability. We are currently offering a Sign On bonus up to $5,000 for all Technicians based on skill set. We support your pursuit of ASE Certification through fee reimbursement, increase(s) in compensation, and a Master Technician Achievement Bonus! To assist in your career development, Waste Pro Technicians are eligible to receive a monthly tool allowance of up to $50.00 per month. Our benefits package include Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; a 401,000 Plan, Disability Insurance; Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time.
Summary of Positions: The Waste Pro mechanic performs preventative maintenance, run inspections, diagnostics tests, and repairs a variety of vehicles and equipment.
- Knowledge of all maintenance and repair techniques.
- Ability to make road calls or perform test drives, so a valid driver's license and a clean driving record is a qualification.
- Able to hold and maintain a valid CDL license, preferred.
- Mechanical or trade school certification, preferred.
- Knowledge of all tools required to perform repairs and maintenance on vehicles.
- Computer skills as required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Diagnoses mechanical problems and performs repairs and maintenance on all equipment to maximize safe and productive operations.
- Reviews and completes repairs identified on DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Report) and/or repair orders.
- Communicates with managers and drivers on issues with vehicles and determines preventative techniques to minimize future repairs.
- Completes all required paperwork in a timely and concise manner.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and occupational safety and health administration standards.
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.